Disclaimers & Notices
While we love our customers, we also need to provide you the important information and notices in order to make sure you understand some details from placing orders, deliveries, transporting your goodies, etc.
- ONLINE ORDERS can only be placed at least 48 hours in advance. If needed sooner, please call the bakery at +962 6 593 3032 if you’re ordering from Jordan,
or +961 1 787 487 if you’re located in Lebanon, to see if we can accommodate you. If you place an online order for less than 48 hours, we are not obligated to honor your order.
- PICKUP OR DELIVERY? You must select pickup or delivery to your cart prior to checking out otherwise we will have no idea when you want your delicious desserts. You can find this in the View Cart and Checkout areas.
- DATE ACCURACY IS IMPORTANT! Please double check the date you choose for either delivery or pickup to ensure absolute accuracy. We will not assume responsibility, issue refunds, or agree to cancel a processed order due to you inputting the wrong date. It is your responsibility to contact us immediately at +962 6 593 3032 or
+961 1 787 487 for our Jordan / Lebanon Branches respectively, if you have submitted your order with the wrong date. We will correct the order date upon your advance notification.
- REFRIGERATE OR NOT? Only refrigerate cakes and cupcakes with CREAM CHEESE frosting. Desserts with BUTTERCREAM frosting MUST NOT BE REFRIGERATED or the cake will dry out. Leave buttercream desserts out at normal room temperature.
- DELIVERY POLICY: We only take responsibility for deliveries that we make ourselves with our delivery service. We only attempt to deliver once so please make sure you or your recipient is home during the 3 hour window that you have provided AND answers their phone when driver calls on number provided. If after 3 attempts of calling and customer fails to answer, the driver will return the baked goods to the shop and further delivery arrangements will have to be made and paid for by customer placing the order to have a re-delivery. The driver will ONLY call upon arrival at your designated location. Our contracted delivery service will ONLY be able to wait at the location no more than 5 minutes. We must charge you for an additional wait time if it is needed. Your request for a 2nd delivery attempt is an another full delivery charge. We do not take responsibility for the product once we have left it with the receptionist, front desk or other 3 party person you requested in our door-to-door service. Cakes are delicate and can slip and get damaged with rough handling. Therefore we do not take responsibility for cakes that you transport yourself or you transport through a 3rd party private delivery pickup service which includes Talabat, CareemBox, etc.
- REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY: All sales are final once the product has been taken out of the bakery. We can make any corrections or changes to your cake before you leave the store. However, we will not assume any responsibility for the product once it has been inspected, approved, and taken out of the bakery and therefore will not be able to issue a refund or exchange.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Orders must be cancelled IN WRITING 48 hours or more in advance for a full refund. If less than 48 hours notice and not in writing, no refund will be issued. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- INSCRIPTION POLICY: In the event that we misspelled a name or any part of the personalized message it is your responsibility to bring it to our attention upon pick up and prior to leaving the bakery. If it is a delivery order and the mistake is noticed we will refund ONLY the amount you paid to have the inscription piped on the cake. Please provide a photo of the cake as proof of error on our part to email@example.com. We apologize for our inscription errors.
- LOVE IT OR NOT SO MUCH: If you love it, please tell others and feel free to post a review about it. If you didn’t love it or had a problem, we would prefer you call or email us directly so we can address it. We understand that we aren’t perfect and want to have a chance to understand and correct those issues or problems. In some cases, your input has created new procedures and improvements on our end! We are always looking to get better. Thank you!